Monday 26 March 2012

Hello, Great Wild World

Hello everyone, or no one - since this is the first post. 


Many professionals have suggested that a young person, just starting out in the world of HR should begin a blog. "Great Idea! But not for me." - this is what I've thought, up until now. 


I am an expert at nothing, a learner of everything and an extrovert to the core. Which means I find writing exceedingly difficult and tedious. 


It's time to change. 


I will practice my skills here, and hopefully can share some good ideas and spark interesting discussions. At least I'm sure I can make someone have a good laugh at how terrible the writing is. Bear with me folks. 


I've also decided to begin a segment called "Must Share Mondays" - where I'll post things I find that I like. It could be anything from work clothing to articles on travel. I encourage you to do the same on here. 


Despite my rather specific title, and due to being a newbie, I will write about business and customers, HR and finance, creativity and logistics or whatever else sparks my imagination. 


Hopefully, it sparks yours too. 


They say to do something that scares you every day....


Here I go

No comments:

Post a Comment